July Enrollment 2020 starts on July 1, 2020. Space is limited.
Call 833-980-1354 or email JulyEnrollment@cvsouth2.org for more information.
Referral Form: Please fill out this form as you will need it to enroll in the program.
To Enroll: Click on this link: July Enrollment 2020
Why Crescent View South 2?
- Students are enrolled in WASC accredited charter programs.
- All our courses are offered online so students don’t have to be in a classroom based setting. They are not required to stay at home; they can travel and/or go about their regular summer activities without restrictions.
- It’s free and so is the tutoring!
- All coursework is completed online.
- We offer extensive teacher interaction to provide feedback, guidance, and encouragement to every student every step of the way!
- We offer extended support hours including evenings and weekends.
Who is it for?
- Students who have to retake courses/recover credits.
- Students who want to get ahead by earning additional credits during summer.
What is the Process?
- Students do NOT have to withdraw from their school of residence.
- Students take one course at a time and can earn up to 15 credits (depending upon the number of weeks available during the student’s summer break). Students can take 1 semester course every 10 school days (does not include weekends)
Steps to Enroll
- Speak with your counselor to determine the necessary courses
- Determine if online learning is for you.
- Do you have access to a computer? The program does not work on a cell phone or tablet?
- Do you have access to internet?
- Are you willing to spend more than 4 hours per day to complete schoolwork? In traditional school, you spend about 60 hours in class for a single semester course. Our coursework requires a similar time requirement.
- Are you taking summer classes at your school or with another program? If so, you cannot enroll with CV South 2. No dual enrollment.
- On a computer, go to cvsouth2.org/july-classes. Click on July Classes 2020.